25 April 2014
News On Sunday
Friday, 18 April 2014 13:59
Electoral reform and the White Paper have taken centre stage in Mauritian politics and are even the main topic of conversation of the man in the street.
Friday, 18 April 2014 14:02
The first Model United Nations (MUN) conference at zonal level took place during the last two weeks of the first term school holidays. From 7 to 18 April, Lower six students from over 35 State and Private secondary schools participated in debates on global themes and issues.
Friday, 18 April 2014 13:57
The shift from summer to winter is the period when people become prone to seasonal illness like influenza, coughing and bronchial problems, among others. Children are more vulnerable to get easily infected during winter season.
Friday, 18 April 2014 13:52
The disciplinary proceedings against barrister Mr Kalidass Sanjeev Teeluckdharry before the Supreme Court have not been struck out following a motion entered by the latter’s counsel moving that the disciplinary proceedings be discontinued on the grounds previously communicated to the Court in a letter dated 8 October 2013 which were later slightly reformulated.
Friday, 18 April 2014 13:42
For its second participation at the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting 2014, Mauritius will be represented by young researcher Dr Arnaud Dominique L’Omelette. General practitioner at the Ministry of Health, Dr L’Omelette has been a research assistant.
Friday, 18 April 2014 12:56
Samedi Plus Editor Dharmanand Dhooharika, previously sentenced to three months imprisonment for contempt of Court, has won his appeal at the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council.
Friday, 18 April 2014 12:44
Pravind Jugnauth stated that the adjournment of Parliament to 13 May is scandalous at a time when the population wants the Opposition to raise issues on a number of scandals that have rocked the country.
Friday, 18 April 2014 12:44
The Prime Minister Dr Navin Ramgoolam met the Leader of the Opposition, Paul Bérenger, on Thursday afternoon at Clarisse House to discuss on electoral reforms.
Friday, 11 April 2014 11:51
Who would have thought that a secondary school of this calibre would one day see the light of day in Solferino, one of the suburbs of the town Vacoas/Phoenix?
News On Sunday Popular Articles
- Valerie Tse Chi Shum - First woman president of the Rotary Club of Grand BaieWritten on Friday, 18 April 2014 14:06 in People Be the first to comment! Read 512 times Read more...
- MODEL UNITED NATIONS 2014 - Zoanl LevelThe first Model United Nations (MUN) conference at zonal level took place during the last two weeks of the first…Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 14:02 in Education Be the first to comment! Read 400 times Read more...
- Mauritian model bagging international assignmentsWorld highest paid models like Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Laetitia Casta and Gisele Bündchen have a worth of approximately $42…Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 13:17 in News Be the first to comment! Read 347 times Read more...
- Real Estate Scheme - Low innovation, high obstaclesInspired by the success of the first two Integrated Resorts Scheme (IRS) projects in Mauritius, namely Anahita in the East…Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 13:15 in News Be the first to comment! Read 255 times Read more...
- Armoogum Parsooramen - ‘The Jaipur Foot helps us to believe in the Ability of a person and not in his Disability.’Armoogum Parsooramen has been minister of Education in the Mauritian government for thirteen years before he left to serve as…Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 13:04 in Interview Be the first to comment! Read 238 times Read more...
- Easter Celebrations on SundayThis Sunday 20 April, all Mauritians of Catholic faith, like billions of Catholics around the world, will be celebrating Easter…Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 12:57 in News on Sunday Be the first to comment! Read 197 times Read more...
- Essential commodities - Why do prices keep rising?Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 13:43 in News Be the first to comment! Read 196 times Read more...
- Medical College and Elderly Home Corpse scandalFor many years now, Mauritian authorities have buried their head in the sand until the whiff of scandal around the…Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 13:01 in News Be the first to comment! Read 182 times Read more...
- Electoral Reform viewed by the youthElectoral reform and the White Paper have taken centre stage in Mauritian politics and are even the main topic of…Written on Friday, 18 April 2014 13:59 in Education Be the first to comment! Read 170 times Read more...