26 October 2014
Friday, 02 May 2014 14:00 Written by Premita Leelachand
Senjeeven Dhanen Mungapen has been ranked Top of the World in Design & Technology at the Cambridge School Certificate 2013. During this time of joy and pride, he remembers his father who passed away recently.
Read 397 times
The challenge of raising a child with autism has forged her character and turned her into a stronger person. She tries everything to create the environment needed so that her child grows to his full potential. Above all, it’s her jovial self and optimism about life that makes things smooth for her.
Read 658 times
Friday, 25 April 2014 14:00 Written by Jameela Jaddoo
Malaysian by birth, Dr. Weena Desai came to Mauritius in 1982. Intelligent and bold, she faced a true challenge but gave much honour to the status of the women in Mauritius.
Read 1114 times
Success is not always tangible or seen. It is sometimes the amount of experiences you gained after having faced challenges. Many career women prefer the internalized wisdom than the exhibition of material success.
Read 464 times
Friday, 18 April 2014 14:06 Written by Jameela Jaddoo
In its 32 years of existence, it is the first time that a woman is at the helm of the Rotary Club of Grand Baie. Valerie Tse, a career woman, is a Rotarian since 2006.
Read 996 times
Relationships should be open to discussions and negotiations. Some women have for a long time now settled on what have been preconceived for them and never discover their worth and capabilities.
Read 401 times
Friday, 04 April 2014 14:00 Written by Shaffick Hamuth
She was born to give other people a meaning in life. In this hustle bustle of everyday life, people need to combat their stressful lives. Priya Deelchand, director of Success Strategies Consultants Ltd gives a new vision and new dimension to people’s lives through life coaching activities. From a financial analyst to a life and corporate coach, Priya shares her unique experience with News On Sunday.
Read 2503 times
Friday, 28 March 2014 14:00 Written by Jameela Jaddoo
With over 20 years in the private medical field, she has witnessed all the positive and negative changes which have occurred in our Mauritian society.
Read 646 times
She is smart, beautiful, independent and hard working. At only 25, she has almost everything any young adult of her age would dream of. Keseena Chengadu is the Director of a multinational company since August 2013.
Read 1416 times
An unassuming woman with a quick smile, Prithee is transforming lives through her work as an NLP, EFT and Quantum Healing Practitioner. She believes that in the end, it all boils down to getting rid of the barriers which prevent us from shining. Her aim is to lead people in their personal healing and self-development, while spreading smiles and positivism all the way. Without further ado, read on about the lovely lady herself !
Read 1296 times
People Popular Articles
- Stacy Ng See Cheong : The first Miss Supranational MauritiusYoung, beautiful, intelligent and engaged into volunteerism – Mauritius’s first time ever Miss Supranational has it all. Beauty with purpose,…Written on Friday, 24 October 2014 14:00 in People Read 803 times Read more...
- Keshav Padaruth : Young and AchievingYoung, intelligent, handsome and successful… Keshav Padaruth is the example of someone who dreamt to make it big early and…Written on Friday, 24 October 2014 14:00 in People Read 631 times Read more...
- Aisha Allee : From air hostess to Entrepreneur of the YearThe Managing Director of Blast Communications, Aisha Allee, who started her career as an air hostess ten years back, won…Written on Friday, 24 October 2014 14:00 in People Read 269 times Read more...
- The influence of Malala on the local teenagersMalala Yousafzai is a young Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize winner. She has become famous…Written on Friday, 24 October 2014 14:00 in People Read 62 times Read more...
- Vince Duvergé : Dreaming of being a showmanAlways believe in your dreams. Without a dream, you won’t go anywhere. That’s the motto of Vince. This young Mauritian…Written on Friday, 24 October 2014 14:00 in People Read 48 times Read more...